After a 1 hour drive from Riyadh, we will visit the most famous ancient carving of Riyadh Province called Musayqirah (also known as Graffiti Rock 1).
There, people carved texts and drawings of animals and people that date back 8,000 years.After another hour of driving, we explore some wadis surprisingly full of trees and surrounded by mountains, where we found more fascinating rock paintings that we will reveal to you.
It tells us about thousands of years of Central Arabian history, from the ancient times of green Arabia to the frankincense trade and the conquest of Arabian tribes.
Stop under the acacia tree and enjoy your meal in the shade. We will continue our tour to a site with long ancient texts carved by the Kings of Sheeba which we will decode for you.
We were so impressed by the beautiful site we visited earlier, and we're really looking forward to returning home to Riyadh.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Travel safe during COVID-19
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
Can I cancel my booking ?
What will we do in bad weather?
Do you speak English ?
Where we will start the Trips?
ReviewsNo reviews yet
All reviews are from Riyadh Trips profile on TripAdvisor.
If you want to add a review you can post your review on our TripAdvisor page